asked on 18th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You have not given the error that you are experiencing. This behavior can be caused by any of the following conditions:
• You open the e-mail message in your Outbox before the e-mail message is sent.
• You work offline and have not made a remote connection.
• Your sending options are not set to send e-mail messages immediately by using the correct connection.
• Your mail folders or e-mail messages within the folders are damaged.
To make sure that you have selected the correct send options:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Send tab, click to select both the Send messages immediately and Save copy of sent messages in the 'Sent Items' folder check boxes.
3. On the Connection tab, click Change under Internet Connection Settings, and then make sure that the correct dial-up or local area network (LAN) settings are in the list.
4. Click OK, click OK, open the message in your Outbox, and then click Send
Your mail folders or e-mail messages within the folders may be damaged. There are two ways to troubleshoot this type of problem. The first method is to concentrate only on the Outbox folder. The second method is to create all new folders.
You can create a new Outbox folder using the following steps:
1. Exit Outlook Express.
2. Search your hard drive for Outbox.dbx and delete this file.
3. Restart Outlook Express. A new empty outbox folder is created automatically.
You can create all new mail folders if you create a new identity. After you create the new identity, you can import your old e-mail messages to your new identity.
If the above does not help, please come back and mention the exact error message.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 12th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma