asked on 11th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Only contacts can be exported directly from Outlook to Google Gmail:
1. In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.
2. Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. Click Comma Separated Value (DOS), and then click Next.
4. In the folder list, click the contacts folder you want to export, and then click Next.
5. Choose a location on your computer to temporarily save the file.
Note You can delete this file after your contacts are imported into Google Gmail.
6. Type a name for the exported file, and then click OK.
7. Click Next.
8. To add or remove fields to determine the way the contact information is saved in the new imported file, click Map Custom Fields.
Note The Map Custom Fields button in the Export to a File dialog box might not be available when you try to import data from another program or file. In the The following actions will be performed box, select the Export check box, and then the Map Custom Fields button is available.
9. Click Finish.
10. Log on to your Google Gmail account.
11. In the left column, click Contacts.
12. On the right side of your screen, above the message count, click Import.
13. Under Import Contacts, click Browse.
14. Select the file you exported in step 9.
15. Click Open.
16. Click Import Contacts.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 27th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 25th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 12th Jul 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma