everytime it opens up it says "Runtime Error!". It was working good before
brand:HP,category:PC Desktop,operating system:Windows XP
Category:Internet and Communication,Brand:Other
asked on 2nd Dec 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Please try the following steps first:
• Click on the start button->type Msconfig in the search box and click it to open system configuration utility.
• Click on the startup tab and disable all of the startup items
• Click on the services tab and click on Hide all Microsoft services and click on disable all.
• Click on apply and click on close .
• Restart the computer
• Now check are you getting the same message or not.
• If you are not getting any error message
• Open system Configuration utility again and enable all start up items and restart the computer.
• If the error message pops up again that means one of the startup items are creating the message
• Now analyze the issue by disabling the startup items in groups and find out which one is creating the message.
• Keep that startup item disabled
• Click on start->Click on Run->type regedit and click OK
• Take back up of the registry and delete startup and startupreg folder.
• Navigate the keys and delete the startup and startupreg folder.
Restart the computer once more to check the resolution.
It requires a little bit of time and patience, as we need to restart the computer many times.
• If the problem is not with the startup items we will do the same process with the 3rd party services.
• Once we find out which service is creating the trouble we can check the related program on the computer
Also update the computers security software and run a full system scan. If there is a program update available, do update this program.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 13th Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 11th Nov 2011 | 3 Answers
asked on 23rd Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 28th Jan 2012 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma