brand:HP,category:PC Desktop,operating system:Windows XP
asked on 23rd Oct 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
Here are the steps:
• Start by clicking Start and selecting the Control Panel
• If you’re using the Category view, you’ll be presented with a very similar screen as the one below. If you’re using the Classic view, please jump down to Step 4. Select the Sounds, Speech, and Audio Devices icon.
• Select Change the sound scheme and then skip down to Step 5
• If you’re using the Classic view of the Control Panel, double-click the Sounds and Audio Devices item
• Select the Sounds tab from the top (if it isn’t selected already) and then from the Sound scheme: drop down list, choose No Sounds
• If you’re prompted to save your previous sound scheme, click Yes
• Give it a name – it really doesn’t matter what. When you’re done, click OK, and then OK again.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 27th Oct 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 2nd Nov 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 21st Nov 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 11th Jan 2012 | 1 Answer
asked on 27th Nov 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma