asked on 28th Jun 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
First of all thank you so much for the detailed information about the devices which you are using.
If the internet connection is intermittent you can follow the link below it has steps to resolve the problem .
Else try these steps
1. Open an Internet Explorer window on your computer and type in http://192.168.2.1 in the address bar. This will take you to the Belkin router's web based configuration page. If you are not able to open the page click here.
2. You will get a login page. Here leave the password blank.
3. Click Submit.
4. On the left side of the page, click Channel and SSID below Wireless.
5. The wireless channel on the Belkin router is set to Auto by default. Change the wireless to a static channel. Click Apply Changes.
6. Click Logout in the top right hand corner.
This is how the wireless card in the LAPTOP will detect the change in the channel number on the router and will update the channel on the card.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 27th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 1st Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 3rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma