asked on 30th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
A new application, called “Connectify”, appeared online and it made use of an unfinished feature in Win7 to make it easy to create personal wifi connections that can be shared with others. Please note that this application only works in Windows 7 mexcept the starters edition. Recently, Connectify has been updated so that you can name the wifi connection that you create. Here’s how it works.
● Download the Connectify client from http://www.connectify.me/
● Install it
● Look for the Connectify icon in the system tray. Click on the icon once to open it
● Set the wifi name
● Set a password of 8 characters or more
● Select either Local or Wireless in the pull down
● Click the “Start Hotspot” button
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 23rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 4th Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 3rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma