asked on 20th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
The error message you are getting can show up due to various reasons like corruption in the network adapter drivers. Here are a few steps you can follow to take care of it:
1. Update the 'network adapter' drivers:
- In the start search box, type 'device manager' and press enter.
- In the 'device manager' window, expand the 'network adapter' section, right click on the adapters and select 'update driver software'.
- Restart the system.
(If it does not work, select 'uninstall' instead of 'update driver software', restart and check again)
2. Run the Windows 7 'troubleshooter' utility:
- In the start search box, type 'troubleshooter' and press enter.
- Click 'Network and Internet', and then click 'Internet Connections'
- Try to access the internet again.
Hope it helps. Let us know in either case.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 23rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma