asked on 11th Aug 2011 | 1 Answers | Answer It!
You have not mentioned the OS that you are using but I am providing you steps according to Vista. You should have some details of the internet connection like credentials etc.
• Choose Start→Network and click the Network and Sharing Center link.
• Click Set Up a Connection or Network.
• Make sure Connect to the Internet is highlighted and click Next.
• Select the Broadband option.
• Enter your username and password information and a connection name, if you wish, and then click Connect.
• Click Finish when the wizard finishes scanning your connection.
• You'll have to wait for a couple of minutes while Windows Vista scans and tests out the connection. Click the Finish button when the Wizard is done working its magic.
Here’s to Good Karma
asked on 17th Jun 2011 | 1 Answer
asked on 23rd Aug 2011 | 1 Answer
Here's to Good Karma